Friday, November 11, 2016

Record Mania mix - 2 Step Volume 6




The long awaited volume six! Karl Marthon is back with another selection of top class two step and mellow groove grooves. And guess what? It was worth the wait!

Find the mix here.

Track list:

Whitehead - Sho you right - Poorman's
Special Touch - Love that's for real - Brackett
Lenon Honor, Jr. - Precious love - Homosa
Chas - Tell me your name - Zanzibar
Silk Satin & Lace - The vows of love - Sunrise Productions
Heinsight - Heartbeat - Churchill
Freedom - I give you love - Malaco
Jerry Hill - Summertime love - LJ
Lombard - On a beautiful day - Rosemont
Stone Free feat. Cecil Orlando Lyde - Is that the way to your heart - Aladdin
Mary & Kirkland's - I never felt this way - Tuff-E-Nuff
Superior Elevation - Sassy lady - Satin
J.P.'s Force - (You give me so much) Satisfaction - Sensational
Mass Production - With pleasure - Cotillion
Coco & Brown Sugar - My baby's face Pt. 1 - Vestpocket
Joe Coleman - I believe in love - M&E
Billy Baker - Describing love - Garden City
Music Star - Purpose of love - Jaz-Zon
Nu-Cleus - Needing a woman - Ffull Strength



No comments:

Post a Comment