Thursday, July 24, 2014

Karl Marthon mix - All Soul, All Girls part 3


More female soul excellence from Stockholm soul & fishing supremo Karl Marthon. If you heard the previous volumes, you will know what to expect: terrific soul music, from cheapies to ultra rarities.



Pat Livingston – You bet I would – Money 45
Pat Stallworth - Questions (Part 1) - Fly-By-Nite 45
Three Ounces of Love - In the middle of the feeling - Motown LP
Fragile: Handle With Care - Loving (Sweet thing) - Exit Six 6 45
Thomas Sisters feat Nellie Thomas - Hey pretty boy Part 1 - Sassy 45
Sisters Love - You've got to make the choice - Mowest 45
Carol Anderson - It shouldn't happen to a dog - Mid-Town 45
Norma & the Heartaches - Nice and slow - Joy Ride 45
Liza Mae - I got a juice mouth baby - Concept 45
Marlene King - Throwing stones - Najma 45
Angela Davis - Please don't desert me - Flaming Arrow LP
Krash Band with Evelyn Holder - So I can make this change - Liberated 45
Sandy Brockington - Girl in distress - Bengee 45
Brenda Jones - Big mistake - Mercury
Idris Muhammad (Vocals by Sakina Muhammad) - I'm a believer - Prestige LP
Honey Cone feat Sharon Cash - Somebody is always messing up a good thing - Hot Wax 45
Tasha Thomas - Stay with me (Disco) - Buddah 45
Linda Jones - Love pillow - SOA 45
Nia Johnson - I'll be your pleasure - Main Line 45
Barbara Lewis - Ask the lonely - Enterprise 45
Emotions - I could never be happy - Volt 45
Emotions - I love you but I'll leave you - Twin Stacks 45
Barbara Brown - Pity a fool - MGM Sounds of Memphis 45
Carla Thomas - Love among people - Stax 45

1 comment: