Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lighthouse Soul - a mix by Jens Chreisti

This Friday Sept 6 sees the Family Circle party at the Lighthouse in Stockholm. Here is a guest mix from one half of the FC gang, Jens Chreisti. Sweet, modern & crossover soul, from top rarites as Ed Nelson and The Volumes to brilliant cheapies. Highly recommended listening.



Tracklist:

The Volumes – I’ve Never Been So in love –Garu
Jim & Lee – Let Go, Baby – Smash
Elements – Hey Lady – Saru
Ed. Nelson – I’ll Give You a Ring – Sagittarius
Hill District – Your Scared – C-Way
Four Mints – You’re My Desire – Capsoul
Carol Anderson – Holding On – Mid Town
Lovations – Later Baby – Cap City
Cam Cameron – They Say – Capri
Little Hank – Try To Understand – SS7
The Village Choir – Talk To Me Sometimes – SCM
TSU Toronados – I Still Love You – Ovide
Toe Jam – Freedom in Soul – Buffalo Soldier
Major IV – I Don’t Believe in Losing – Venture
The Herbs – Put a Hurtin on My Heart – Smoke
Mike James Kirkland – Give It To Me- Bryan
Gil Scott Heron – Willing – Arista
Dee Dee Sharp – You touch my Life – TSOP
O’Jays – To Prove I Love You - TSOP
Caroline Crawford – I’ll Be Here For You  - Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment